Plastic Socket Couplings
For socket-to-pipe or socket-to-socket connections.
Flexible Couplings for plastic socket connections are a time-saving way to repair or alter plastic pipe joints without replacing fittings.
- Fit over plastic pipes and sockets, making socket-to-pipe and socket-to-socket connections easy and reliable
- Can be used with plastic traps
- Sizes are available up to 4"
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA)
- Maximum operating temperature: 140° F nonconsistent
- Couplings can be used at full 4" lengths or shortened down to 3" or 2" for close-quarter installations
- Grooves accommodate stainless steel bands
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW100
Built-in reversing lever is preset to 60 lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.
- 5/16" Ratchet Torque Wrench - TW200
Finger grip reversing collar that is preset to 60 lbs. torque. Recommended for Fernco Couplings and other banded Fernco products. Chrome plated shank with metal construction.